Frequently asked questions
What Countries does unitedshopp deliver to?
We can deliver orders to most countries in the world. Goods are sent from our warehouse by courier, and delivered direct to your door (home or company address).
What Shipping Method does unitedshopp Use?
We have 8 shipping methods; they are Flat Rate Shipping, Standard Shipping and Expedited Shipping. For a detailed explanation about each shipping method, destinations and approximate delivery times, UPS, FedEx, DHL, TNT, EMS, ePacket
Can Couriers Deliver to Remote Areas?
Yes, wherever you are, we will be able to deliver the products to you.
FedEx or DHL might in some cases apply a nominal “remote area charge”. This is very rare but can happen when your delivery address is too far from the main logistics centers.
If your address is located in a remote area for the courier of your choice, we will contact you to discuss the issue. You will need to pay an extra $30 to cover the remote shipping fees from FedEx or DHL. However, if you do not want to pay any additional fees, we would suggest that you ship your order with EMS (Standard Shipping) or Flat Rate Shipping. We will refund you the difference in shipping fee.
If your Item is Delivered Missing Some of Its Parts
If a key part of your product is missing on delivery, here is how we can solve the problem for you:
- Contact us first, with your order number and product code; we will help to clarify what part is missing.
- For major, expensive and integral product parts we may need to follow it up as a “lost/stolen in delivery”
- If the part is small or an accessory, we will most likely be able to help you by simply re-sending it.
Missing Item(s), Wrong Item(s) or Incorrect Package Sent
Please be sure to open the parcel and carefully check the contents before signing for the package.
For any issues, please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays:
1. Contact our Support Center with your order number and the product code (SKU number).
2. Please send us a clear picture of the outer packaging, all shipping labels visible, and (if applicable) the item received.
– If there is a item missing, we will resend the missing item/accessory for free within the warranty period.
– If we have shipped the wrong item: we will either refund you in full or dispatch an alternative item (if applicable and available). Unitedshopp will decide whether you need to return the wrong product or not and compensate the return shipping fee when we receive it.
If there is Some Problem Receiving the Delivery due to Customs?
Usually, when you import goods from unitedshopp, the packet will be inspected by your local Customs office.
There’s usually no reason to worry because:
- unitedshopp provides all the necessary paperwork for your shipment;
- In most countries it’s pretty easy to import most kinds of consumer electronics;
- The actual process of customs clearance is usually handled completely by the delivery company (e.g. UPS, FedEx, DHL);
- If there is any duty (import tax) or other charges to pay, the courier will usually pay it first and deliver the products to you, and you pay the costs later.
- We keep track of all our deliveries. In the event that an order is delayed in customs or experiencing other issues, please feel free to contact us and we will contact the shipping agent on your behalf.
payment methods cash, checks, credit or debit cards, money orders, bank transfers and online payment services such as PayPal All information is secure and encrypted when you transmit data through our website. Secure shopping is guaranteed.
International money orders must be in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank. If you wish to pay by international money order, please e-mail us for further instructions.