1.for PC, Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone, Projector
2.Built-in battery, portable outdoor use
2.0 Premium Audio.
The 2.0 Sound Bar features two powerful full-range stereo speakers that boost your audio and deliver amazing sound.
95dB Expansive Audio.
Upgrade to premium audio with PAFLSH’s 43CM 2.0 Sound Bar. Shocking 10W sound fills the entire room, crystal clear sound with less than 1% total harmonic distortion.
Wired and Wireless.
Built-in Bluetooth allows you to wirelessly stream audio from your mobile devices. Lose the wires and listen to your music with a tap of a finger from anywhere in the room.
♬POWERFUL BASS AND CRYSTAL 3D STEREO
Two built-in 5V 1.8-inch speakers with bass diaphragm, easily create a rich layering and atmosphere. The intelligent bass and HD chip configuration for a fantastic home theater experience.
♬RECHARGEABLE BLUETOOTH SOUND BAR
Equipped with a 2000mAh large-capacity lithium-ion battery that can be played continuously for 4-6 hours after being fully charged, or it can be plugged in. Get rid of the limitations of the wire, whether it is used at home or used outdoors is a great choice!
1. If the speaker is not connected within 5 minutes after starting up, it will automatically shut down and issue a “power off” voice prompt. If used again, the speaker needs to be restarted.
2. If the indicator light does not work, please use it after charging.
3. The speaker only supports analog audio input equipment.
4. Please only use the 5V adapter for charging, if the adapter is higher than 5V, the soundbar will be destroyed.
5. Please charge the soundbar immediately when it issues the “No battery, please charge” voice prompt which can prolong the life of battery.
COMMON ISSUES FOR SELF TROUBLESHOOTING:
Q1: Why does noise come out when inserting 3.5mm AUX cable?
A1: Check whether the audio cable is fully inserted into the sound bar and TV / mobile phone / computer. Improper input and output connections can cause unwanted noise.
Q2: Why can’t Bluetooth connect to my TV / mobile / computer?
A2: Check if you are outside the Bluetooth range, or if the sound bar’s support is low. If the battery is low, you need to charge it.
Q3: There is a problem with the microphone function.
A3: Check the telephone signal; Poor telephone signal or poor network connection may be the cause.