Q:how to change language to english?
A:After turning on the headset, double-click the “Switch” button continuously to switch between Chinese and English freely
Charge the headset
● Before using the headset for the first time, please fully charge the battery of the headset;
● Charging time: The normal charging time is about 2 hours
● Charging indication: When the headset is charging, the red LED stays on. When the headset is fully charged, the red LED is off and the blue light is on.
“● Low Battery Indication: When the battery voltage of the headset is too low, the red light flashes twice every 0.5 seconds, and the prompt sounds” Insufficient battery, please charge “, please press again
The above operations charge the headset so as not to affect the normal battery life. ”
● If the headset is not used for a long time or the headset battery is exhausted before charging the headset, the charging indicator LED of the headset may take a few minutes to turn on;
● After the battery low voltage indicator appears, if you do not charge the battery for a period of time, the headset will automatically turn off.
Use the headset with your phone:
(1) Before using the headset for the first time, you must pair it with a Bluetooth-enabled phone.
● Place the headset and mobile phone within 1 meter away;
● Press and hold the “MFB” button of the headset for 2 seconds, until the red and blue LEDs of the headset flash alternately; the pairing state is entered;
● Activate the Bluetooth function of the Bluetooth mobile phone, so that the mobile phone starts to search for Bluetooth devices (please refer to the mobile phone instructions);
● Match your earphone and mobile phone. When the matching is successful, the earphone speaker emits a “connected”. After the pairing is successful, the earphone enters the standby state.
● After the headset is turned on, it will automatically connect to the headset service with the last Bluetooth device that was connected to the headset service;
● Press the “MFB” button of the headset in the standby state. The headset will automatically connect to the Bluetooth mobile phone that was connected to the headset for the last time.
● Operate the mobile phone to connect the headset, and click “DD9” in the mobile phone list to connect.
If you need to disconnect, please do as follows:
● Operate a mobile phone or other Bluetooth device to disconnect;
● Turn off the headset.
Note: The headset is disconnected from the phone. The headset will automatically shut down after 3 minutes
Play mobile music wirelessly via Bluetooth headset:
(1) Answer the call while playing music:
“● When the mobile phone comes in through a Bluetooth headset to play a music call, the player will automatically pause the music, the headset speaker will ring the ringer, press the headset” MFB “button to answer the call,
After the call is over, the player will automatically or shortly press “MFB” through the Bluetooth headset or operate the mobile phone to resume playing music (depending on the mobile phone supporting features). ”
(2) Music playback, pause
● When playing music, short press the “MFB” button on the Bluetooth headset to pause music playback. When the player is paused, short press the “MFB” button on the Bluetooth headset to resume music playback.
Low battery detection:
● When the battery voltage of the headset is lowered to 3.3V, the headset detects a low voltage, the red light flashes twice every 0.5 seconds, and it will prompt “Insufficient battery, please charge”
● When the battery voltage of the headset is reduced to 3.1V, the headset detects a low voltage, and the headset will automatically shut down after 30 seconds.
Note: When the headset detects low voltage, please charge the headset immediately to avoid affecting the battery life.
● Insert DC5V ± 0.25 / 500mA charger. The red light will turn on, indicating the charging status;
● After charging, the blue light is always on.